Hi! My name is Anna.
I’m the President / CEO of Zoobook Systems LLC. I have struggled for years with my facility, Journey To Wellness when it came to paperwork, clinical records, billing and compliance. I worked 12-14 hours daily at the facility losing money and being awake at night worrying about the compliance, paperwork and possible audit concerns. I was searching for the right EHR/EMR system for years but could not find the right one. Finally, I started my own EMR / EHR software company, developed my own product – Zoobook EHR, implemented and used it at my facility with the help of clinicians, software engineers, experts on Insurance / Medicare / Medicaid audits, certified billers and coders.
After crying and struggling for years now I am always smiling. I saved the business, time for my clinical staff and finally have life work balance and YOU will too with the implementation of our Zoobook EHR.
Here is my recent case study to give you an idea of what our Zoobook Team was able to do for our treatment facility Journey To Wellness, Inc.
I wanted to get my new EMR platform right the first time and not have to:
- Waste clinician time and energy fumbling through paper charts, creating progress notes using a word file, copying and pasting group progress notes with multiple errors, collecting signatures from clients, clinicians, supervisors and not be able to produce treatment plans in a timely manner
- Rely on clinicians not to forget to report positive urine screens, no-shows and progress reports to referral sources
- Producing paperwork compliant with DMHAS and State regulations last minute before an audit
- Worrying about billable hours produced and the accuracy of the billing reports
- Collecting data on client’s no-shows and re-scheduling manually by flipping through paper charts pages
- Manually process surveys, clinical indicators and outcomes
- Commit to the wrong EHR/EMR platform and suffer a complex and messy migration down the road
- Spend thousands of dollars unnecessarily by having the wrong priorities in place