1. What is an EHR?
An Electronic Health Record (EHR) is the digital version of a patient’s record. It includes (but is not limited to) his medical history, treatment plan, and other relevant information.
2. What are the benefits of using an EHR?
An EHR system is a useful tool for today’s health facilities. An EHR system:
- enables better processing and storage of patient information
- allows medical providers to render quicker and more accurate patient care
- improves workplace efficiency
- decreases paperwork
3. What is a Health IT Certification?
A Health IT Certification is issued by an Office of the National Coordinator-Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB)* to an EHR system provider whose products and services are:
- compliant with the criteria set by law
- fully capable of working in a health facility under real-life settings
- free of security or privacy risks
* The ONC is an office within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
4. Can I use an EHR system without a Health IT Certification?
Yes, you can. However, by using an EHR system without a Health IT Certification, you will be potentially getting a product that is defective and/or has no safeguards to protect data and other sensitive information.
5. What are the risks of using a non-certified EHR system?
Like we said, you run the risk of getting a defective product that could cost your business dearly.
Specifically, a faulty EHR system might lead to:
- added workload
- decreased efficiency in the workplace
- increased risk of medical errors
- lower quality of patient care
- data breaches
- government investigations
- the end of your business
6. Does Zoobook offer EHR services?
Yes. More specifically, Zoobook Systems LLC specializes in developing EHR systems for behavioral health, mental health, and addiction treatment facilities.
7. Does Zoobook have a Health IT Certification?
Yes, Zoobook EHR has a Health IT Certification. We have ONC-ACB certification.
This means our products and services meet the guidelines laid down in the 2015 Certification Edition (you can take a look at our certification here: https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/9268)
8. What makes Zoobook different from other companies with the same products and services?
Zoobook has a team of experts that fully understands clinical processes, as well as the business side of things. We perfectly understand operational efficiently and compliance with the DMHAS, Medicaid and State regulations. We assist organizations to solve audit problems and fulfill documentation guidelines.
9. What are the benefits of Zoobook EHR?
Zoobook EHR provides critical data that can aid in creating informed clinical decisions. The service assists in coordinating care between all the people in the healthcare ecosystem.
When you start a project with Zoobook EHR, the system will hold all health data and information for you. What’s typically found in a paper chart, such as medication and problem lists, test results, and the like, will be safe and secure in the software.
The EHR system will also receive lab results, images, and other reports electronically. At the same time, it ensures that each test is performed without duplicates. This feature saves both time and effort of your staff. With the EHR, there’s no need to use prescription pads anymore. All the orders become automated because of the technology.
Zoobook EHR also offers access to tools that support clinical decisions. It is smart in warning the user about drug interactions and clinicians can make a diagnosis even faster. The system can also point to guidelines that are evidence-based so that you can evaluate the treatment options.
Zoobook EHR provides continuous aftersales support, which includes tech support, strategy planning, and consulting
10. Will you be going out of business soon?
Certainly not. Our business model guarantees that we will definitely be here for a long time. As a matter of fact, we have been rapidly expanding our operations (while also continuously improving our services).
11. Can I trust your system with sensitive information?
Yes. We have integrated several safeguards into Zoobook EHR to ensure that all information is stored safely and shared only with authorized users. We are aware how easily information can be obtained nowadays, so we have made sure that our system is foolproof.
12. Does your product and services have any hidden charges?
No, we sell you our product and services for the price upfront. We also do not do upsells.
Lastly, we make it a point to be completely transparent with our customers. So if there should be any concerns with the pricing (potential increases, etc.) or other miscellaneous matters, rest assured that we will inform you in time.
13. Can you customize your system to meet my facility’s needs?
Yes, we can. The great thing about Zoobook EHR is it can be adapted to meet the needs of the customer. We can adjust the system to make it fit perfectly with your business.
14. Can I switch to another EHR system provider if I’m unhappy with Zoobook?
You certainly can. Zoobook is not like other EHR providers who “trap” you into using their products and services for years. All we ask is that you give us a 60-day advance notice, then you are free to go. We are very confident in high quality of our product and services.
15. If I do switch to another provider, what happens to the information already in the Zoobook system?
As we have said above, we take information security very seriously. That is why if you switch to another provider, we will make sure to transfer all information from Zoobook to them as quickly as possible. No information will be retained in the system.