Date CertifiedDecember 31, 2017
ONC-ACB Certification ID15.04.04.3008.Zoob.02.00.1.171231
CHPL Product Number15.04.04.3008.Zoob.02.00.1.171231
Targeted UsersOutpatient, Ambulatory, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Substance Abuse
NameZoobook Systems LLC
Address220 Market Street, Perth Amboy, New Jersey 08861
Contact PersonAnna Komissarenko
Modules Tested and Certified
- 170.315 (a)(4) Drug-Drug, Drug-Allergy Interaction Checks for CPOE
- 170.315 (a)(5) Demographics
- 170.315 (a)(6) Problem List
- 170.315 (a)(7) Medication List View
- 170.315 (a)(8) Medication Allergy List
- 170.315 (a)(9) Clinical Decision Support
- 170.315 (a)(10) Drug-Formulary and Preferred Drug List Checks
- 170.315 (a)(11) Smoking Status
- 170.315 (a)(12) Family Health History
- 170.315 (a)(14) Implantable Device List
- 170.315 (c)(1) Clinical Quality Measures – Record and Export
- 170.315 (c)(2) Clinical Quality Measures – Import and Calculate
- 170.315 (c)(3) Clinical Quality Measures – Report
- 170.315 (c)(4) Clinical Quality Measures – Filter
- 170.315 (d)(1) Authentication, Access Control, Authorization
- 170.315 (d)(2) Auditable Events and Tamper-Resistance
- 170.315 (d)(3) Audit Report(s)
- 170.315 (d)(4) Amendments
- 170.315 (d)(5) Automatic Access Time-out
- 170.315 (d)(6) Emergency Access
- 170.315 (d)(7) End-User Device Encryption
- 170.315 (d)(8) Integrity
- 170.315 (d)(9) Trusted Connection
- 170.315 (d)(10) Auditing Actions on Health Information
- 170.315 (g)(3) Safety-Enhanced Design
- 170.315 (g)(4) Quality Management System
- 170.315 (g)(5) Accessibility-Centered Design
Tested and Certified Clinical Quality Measures
|Version||Quality Measure||170.315 (c)(1)||170.315 (c)(2)||170.315 (c)(3)||170.315 (c)(4)|
|v7||CMS2: Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for Depression and Follow-Up Plan|
|v7||CMS68: Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record|
|v6||CMS69: Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up Plan|
|v6||CMS128: Anti-depressant Medication Management|
|v6||CMS138: Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention|
|v6||CMS159: Depression Remission at Twelve Months|
|v6||CMS160: Depression Utilization of the PHQ-9 Tool|
|v6||CMS161: Adult Major Depressive Disorder (MDD): Suicide Risk Assessment|
|v6||CMS169: Bipolar Disorder and Major Depression: Appraisal for alcohol or chemical substance use|
|v6||CMS177: Child and Adolescent Major Depressive Disorder (MDD): Suicide Risk Assessment|
- Prior to implementation, all providers will sign a Contract with Zoobook authorizing implementation, outlining all fees and charges, and delineating provider and Zoobook responsibilities.
- Contracts will only have specified durations if the implementation fee is not paid in full at the conclusion of the implementation period. The Contract will specify a duration of service which will encompass the time needed to pay the implementation fee in full.
- Zoobook Systems strives to bundle costs within the implementation and monthly fees. However, there are circumstances in which providers will incur costs above and beyond the standard implementation and monthly fees. These circumstances are:
- 1. ePrescribe- “Annual Fee and Transaction Based” – The ePrescribing service used with Zoobook charges treatment providers a fee for each prescriber enrolled. This fee is due annually thereafter. Providers must notify Zoobook in writing to add additional ePrescibers or to remove an ePrescriber from their roster. The ePrescribing may also charge monthly fees or transactional fees which are passed on to the provider.
- 2. Integrated eFax- “Transaction Based” – Faxes sent through and received by Zoobook are individually charged at a nominal rate to cover the cost of transmission.
- 3. Integrated Encrypted Email- “Transaction Based” – Emails sent through Zoobook are individually charged at a nominal rate to cover the cost of transmission.
- 4. Integrated Text Messaging- “Transaction Based” – Text Messages sent through Zoobook are individually charged at a nominal rate to cover the cost of transmission.
- 5. Integrated Billing and Claims Remediation- “Transaction Based” – Claims submitted and managed through Zoobook are individually charged at a nominal rate to cover the cost of transmission and remediation.
- 6. Post-Implementation Support Fees- “Transaction Based” – Following Implementation providers will be charged for on-site support. Providers will also be charged for online training exceeding 6 hours during the 90 days following deployment.
- 7. External Integration Fee- “One Time and/or Transaction Based”- Zoobook may require a one time and/or monthly fee to establish interfaces for reporting to immunization registries, reporting cancer registries, sending data to public health agencies, integrating with additional provider software, or integrating with a health information exchange. Fees are dependent upon the nature of the interface and the volume of data being exchanged on a monthly basis.
- 8. Integrated Telemedicine Transmission Fees- “Transaction Based” – Video and/or audio telemedicine transmissions sent and received through Zoobook are charged per minute at a nominal rate to cover the cost of transmission.
- 9. Integrated Communication of PHI- “One Time and Transaction Based”- Integrated communication of PHI requires initial set-up of either or both user access level and external vendor configuration and is charged per connection implementation. Ongoing costs for use of the feature are transaction based.
- “Transaction Based” costs are charged in a separate statement on the first day of the month for the previous month’s usage.
- Providers must utilize the third party providers contracted through Zoobook Systems LLC for ePrescribe, integrated faxing, integrated email, integrated text, integrated telemedicine, integrated direct messaging, and integrated billing and claims remediation. In the event additional third party providers are contracted for system enhancement, providers will be notified of their on-boarding and feature provision. General use of Zoobook Systems is not dependent upon use of services provided by a third party; only specific system features related to the third party.
- Use of Zoobook is limited through concurrent user licensing purchased by the provider. On a semi-annual basis Zoobook Systems will evaluate the provider’s concurrent user utilization, and if the provider routinely exceeds their user limit Zoobook may renegotiate their contract to add additional concurrent users. Alternatively, restrictions on access may be imposed to limit the provider to the total number of concurrent users.
- There are no known product limitations that could prevent or impair the implementation, configuration, maintenance, support, or use of a certified or non-certified capability within Zoobook. There are no known product limitations that could limit exchange or portability of any data generated when using Zoobook. There are no known limitations of certified capabilities cause by non-certified capabilities within Zoobook.
Zoobook API Access
Full documentation for Zoobook EHR 2.0 can be found on the following link: Open API Documentation For Client Application
Zoobook utilizes EMRDirect’s phiMail and Interoperability Engine for integrated communication of PHI including but not limited to clinical datasets to and from other users of ONC certified health IT systems, and use of Zoobook implies provider consent to utilize EMRDirect with no additional external vendor contract needed. EMRDirect services are not medical records for storage of data; all provider data is stored within Zoobook, and transmitted from and to Zoobook. Data available for transmission may be limited to specific criteria as permitted through EMRDirect and host and receiving systems. Initial connection fees with each user and/or third party HISP will be assessed per requested connection; transaction based fees based on the volume of data transmitted will be required to maintain ongoing connections and will be charged monthly at a nominal rate to cover costs related to data transmission. Unless otherwise imposed by EMRDirect, there are no limitations to the number of user licenses who may utilize established connections for data transmission.